Just what is a Cement Foaming Agent?
Concrete/cement foaming agent indicates an admixture that will lessen the surface area stress of liquid and produce a considerable quantity of uniform and secure foam, that is used to produce foam concrete.
The foaming agent is a substance that will make its aqueous solution create a massive level of foam when mechanical force is introduced right into the air. This type of material is a surfactant or surface-active material. The essence of a Cement foaming agent is its surface-active effect. Without surface activity, foaming cannot occur, and it also cannot become a foaming agent. Surface activity will be the core of foaming.
The purpose of cement foaming agent
The key purpose of a cement foaming agent would be to promote the foaming of cement paste to make lightweight concrete. Cement foaming agents can produce bubbles through chemical reactions, causing the cement slurry to get a large number of pores through the construction process, thereby reducing the density of concrete and which makes it lightweight, with thermal insulation, heat insulation, sound absorption, as well as other excellent properties.
Cement foaming agents may also improve the mechanical properties of concrete, enhance its compressive strength and tensile strength, and improve its durability and frost resistance. Furthermore, cement foaming agents may also improve the fluidity and plasticity of concrete, making it simpler to create and shape.
12 features and features of foaming agent
- It has compressive strength and anti-aging properties: Although traditional chemical insulation materials can achieve thermal insulation effects, their compressive strength and anti-aging properties have not been able to meet the requirements. Lightweight foamed cement can totally solve this issue. , a replacement for traditional insulation materials
- It is actually lightweight: its density can reach 200-1600kg/m3, which effectively cuts down on the load of the building.
- Good high-temperature resistance: The applicable temperature of foamed cement can reach above 250-300C, whilst the benzene board will soften and undergo chemical reactions above 75C.
- Boost the stability and life of the insulation layer: The foamed cement thermal layer features a high amount of stability and anti-aging properties, effectively making sure the indoor floor is flat and never cracked. Its lifespan is 5.10 times that relating to the benzene board. It is made of perlite particles. More than five times
- Great thermal insulation: The thermal conductivity is .08w/mk, that is 20-30 times that relating to ordinary cement.
- It has good compressive strength: when the density is 350kg/m3, the compressive strength is 6kg/cm2 in 7 days and 9kg/cm2 in 28 days.
- Good moisture resistance: You will have no condensation across the warm water pipes during heating, and there will be no splitting involving the layers.
- Good bonding: The material utilized in foamed cement is cement, which has an outstanding bond with all the lower and upper layers and definately will not cause hollowing or collapse of the ground.
- Fast construction speed: each shift can construct 3000-4000 square meters, saving the construction period
- Good integrity: One-time pouring has no gaps and interruptions and can be combined entirely with all the cast-in-place floor slab and mortar layer to form a whole.
- It has an anti-permeability effect: Because of the porous and integral nature of foamed cement, the anti-permeability is a lot more than six times stronger compared to ordinary floor slabs.
- Fireproof: Foamed cement is surely an inorganic material (cement) that will not burn and therefore has good fire resistance. When utilized on buildings, it may improve the fireproof performance of the building.
What are the types of cement foaming agents?
Plant-based cement foaming agent
It utilizes imported high-grade natural plant polymer products as basic materials and is also generated via an accumulation of complicated chain reactions. The product is a pure and clear oily liquid having a light yellow color. It is far from sensitive to difficult water, non-toxic, odor-free, and sediment-free. The PH worth is near neutral, non-corrosive to cement and steel, and will not contaminate the setting. The frothing representative is storage-resistant, hard to degrade, has exceptional frothing performance, rich foam, and modest foam stability. Utilizing this frothing agent to help make foamed cement has got the highlights of reduced usage, affordability, stability, and high quality. Each barrel of frothing agent (200kg) can generate 500 m2 of foamed cement, therefore it is commonly employed in floor home heating jobs. In roofing insulation projects, building prices can be considerably minimized.
Animal-based cement foaming agent
It uses selected animal (cow, sheep) keratin as the primary raw material and is also made through a number of hydrolysis reactions, heating and dissolving, dilution, filtration, and high-temperature shrinkage. It is actually produced using imported advanced equipment and also the latest manufacturing technology. Strict quality management is implemented through the production process. The product is a deep brown viscous liquid with low impurity content, light irritating odor, uniform quality, sound quality consistency, outstanding foaming, and excellent foam stability; it is a new generation of animal-based cement foaming agents. Because of the high surface strength of the foam made by this foaming agent, the foam is highly stable. The bubbles of the foamed cement created using it have been in a closed state independent of each and every other, and there is absolutely no link between the bubbles. The permeability resistance of the foamed cement products is very high. On the same density, compared with foamed cement created using plant-based foaming agents, it provides better sealing and also heat preservation properties and higher strength.
The applications of cement foaming agent
- Construction field
Cement foaming agents are commonly used within the construction industry and therefore are mainly used to produce lightweight concrete, thermal insulation materials, thermal insulation materials, sound-absorbing materials, etc. Lightweight wet-condensation materials have the benefits of lightweight thermal insulation, sound absorption, etc. They are commonly used in building walls, floors, roofs, partitions, as well as other components. Thermal insulation materials can be used as building insulation, heat insulation, fire protection, etc. Sound-absorbing materials can be used as building sound insulation and noise reduction.
- Road field
Cement foaming agents will also be utilized in the broad industry and therefore are mainly used to produce lightweight pavement materials, sound insulation materials, waterproof materials, etc. Lightweight pavement materials have the benefits of light, wear resistance, and anti-aging and can reduce road noise and vibration. Sound insulation materials can be used as road sound insulation, noise reduction, etc. Waterproof materials can be used as road waterproofing and anti-seepage.
- Bridge field
Cement foaming agents will also be utilized in the bridge industry, mainly used to produce lightweight bridge decks, sound insulation materials, waterproof materials, etc. Lightweight bridge deck has the benefits of being lightweight, high strength, and good durability, which could detect the weight of the bridge and extend the service life of the bridge. Sound insulation and waterproof materials can be used as bridge sound insulation, waterproofing, etc.
Top Quality Foaming Agent Supplier
Trunnano Info Technology Co., Ltd is a supplier of concrete additives, that are concrete foaming agent and relative products with well over 12 years experience in nano-building energy conservation and nanotechnology development. It accepts payment via Charge Card, T/T, West Union and Paypal. Trunnano will ship the goods to customers overseas through FedEx, DHL, by air, or by sea. If you are looking for high quality concrete Additives, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry. ([email protected])